Need help now? Call 866-451-4222 an agent is standing by to assist you today!
Welcome to Smith Bonds & Surety!
We have over 40 Professional Surety Bail Bond agents throughout Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana to serve your needs. Whether you live in Cleveland, Detroit, Toledo, Dearborn, Lansing, Columbus, Dayton, Berea, Cincinnati, Defiance, Lima, Sidney, Findlay, Ashland, Springfield, Akron, Elyria, Lorain, Mansfield, Pontiac, Sandusky, Ann Arbor, Monroe, Jackson, Kalamazoo, Marion, Wilmington or any area inbetween, we can help you. All our Bail Bondsmen are on call 24/7, 365 days a year.
- We do more than just Bail Bonds. We can help you with Probate, Guardianships, Conservator, Dishonesty, Contruction, Performance, Bids bonds, etc. When you need any bond call us at 866-451-4222.
- Check out our blog or scroll down for class information, legal advice from attorneys, and news about our company.
- Check our Agent's tab to find your local professional Bail Bondsmen to help you!
- Start your new career with us by checking out our career portal. Don't find your location on our site, contact us anyways.. We still would love to speak with you. We are always looking to bring on new agents & agencies.
- We are on Facebook and Twitter. Interact with us through social media, we love to hear your concerns, suggestions, stories, or greetings.
Be sure to let us know what you think!
What to Expect from our Staff and Agents
1. Our clients will be treated with respect and dignity.
2. Your information will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality.
3. We will handle your case with professionalism and maintain a level of integrity that exceeds industry standards.
4. You will be explained all your options of bail to gain release, even if it means that we do not write your bond.
5. We will be upfront with you on the rules and regulations, as well as give you full disclosure on the bond and the documents you are signing.
6. If we cannot provide you with an answer, we will exhaust all our options to find a suitable answer for you.
7. If you choose to use our services, we will be readily available to answer any questions you may have throughout the duration of the case and after, so long as we are not giving legal advice
If you do ever need us we are available 24/7. Call us at 866-451-4222 an agent is standing by to assist you today.
"Mrs. Mary, the level of Kindness you have shown to my family just could not go unnoticed. I would like to express how grateful & appreciative that we are for what you did. I realize that you did not have to go over and beyond, but you did and we are forever grateful and so very thankful...." -M Lindsey (Client)
"Mary did a great job at Perrysburg's CLE. I learned a lot about Bail and the industry from her."
-Attorney Scott France (France Law Group)
"Honest, Professional, and Great people working hard to help you with your bail/bond needs. I highly recommend." -Leslie (Client)
"Smith Bonds & Surety is wonderful to work with!" - Luis Rojas (Recovery Agent)
"The staff is amazing and classes are not only informative but entertaining." -Lynn Conley (Student)
"Dear Mrs. Smith, Thank you for the very informative two hour presentation on Bail Bonds in our court system. We enjoyed your professional and factual presentation and learned the historical roots of bonds up to the modern Ohio Revised Code. We wish you well in you profession." - Gerlach and Gerlach Attorneys at Law
"I came to the bail bonds class to obtain the necessary information to become a bondsman. I received all the necessary information and so much more." -Meshia (Student)
"Mary, I wanted to thank you for assisting us in educating our staff members further about the bail bond industry. The training class was very informative and permitted us to have a better understanding of the industry as a whole..." - Michelle Brugh (Chief Fraud and Enforcement, Ohio Department of Insurance)
- OH Surety Bail Bond Class - We will be holding a class to earn your Ohio Bail Bond License from September 10th-12th, 2014. Class hours are 8AM-5PM the first two days & 8AM-Noon on the 13th. The class will be held at our office 316 N. Michigan Suite 200 Toledo, OH 43604. Price :$250
- OH P&C Class - TBD Price: $350
- ***Attorneys*** OH CLE class - Class in July 18th, 2014 at our Defiance Office 1012 Ralston Ave, Defiance, OH 43512 This is a 3 hour CLE course is approved by the Ohio Supreme Court and goes indepth on Bail, and the different types of Bail. Cost is $75
- ***Attorneys*** OH CLE class - Class will TBD in Toledo Office, 316 Michigan Ave. Suite 200 Toledo, OH 43604. This is a 3 hour CLE course is approved by the Ohio Supreme Court and goes indepth on Bail, and the different types of Bail. Cost is $75
- Keep your eye out, more classes to be scheduled.
- Do these dates not work for you? Contact Barbara about our Pre-Licensing Self-Study courses for all Ohio lines of insurance @ 866-451-4222.
- Ohio Surety Bail Self Study: $225
- Ohio Property & Casualty Self-Study: $300
- Ohio Health & Life Self Study: $300
- Ohio Title Insurance Study Guide $49.99 (Plus Tax) - Purchase on Amazon
- Indiana Surety Bail Bond Study Guide: $50 (Plus Tax)
- Michigan courses are in development!
- Shipping is Free (Via USPS), unless you request overnight ($25 USPS)
- More classes & courses to be schedule, stay tuned!
Hearing on allowing Surety to post on 10% bonds that occured yesterday 2/26/14 at the Ohio Supreme Court.
Call us now!
If you have any questions contact us now toll free at 866-451-4222 or click on agents to speak with agents in your hometown.